Coin Operated Laundromart DIY from single frontage to dual frontage

I was in Sri Petaling's major commercial area at Jalan Radin Bagus to join a Chinese New Year dinner organized by one of my property Sifu. This area is especially hard to find proper parking so I drove around the shops and found that at the back of the shops the Majlis Perbandaran erected metal grill dividers preventing people from crossing so there were no cars parked there.

However, further down I noticed that there were many people parking despite the metal grill dividers. Upon closing in, I found that one coin operated laundromart shop thought outside the box and removed the divider just behind his shop. All the cars parked just outside the back of the shop and then people were walking in and out from that area.

Essentially, the laundromart created a second business frontage for his shop. This also brought some business traffic. So smart.