Replacing Bolt in LED Lights

Today is a Friday and I took leave to go to House of Lightings Puchong, the place to get cheap lightnings.



One of the property units had faulty lights. These bolt in LED lights were previously also bought from House of Lightings. Lifespan for the lights were probably around 2.5 years as the ex tenant rented it for around that time. The downside of using bolt in LED lights that are not screw in is that the whole unit/case has to be changed, there is no bulb to replace, is slightly more difficult to change.




Connectivity is similar to normal light casing, ignore the earth wire (normally is green), just connect the live and neutral to the 2 cables coming out of the LED lights. Of course do make sure the power has been cut off before doing such works.




I bought the same units so that I didn’t have to refix/reinstall the bracket holding the lights. While doing all the installation myself, I accidentally dropped one of the lights. Good thing I had spare units on hand.



I sure was glad I bought extra units, because if I didnt, I would have to rush back to House of Lightings to buy more units. Remember, whether using contractor or not to install lights make sure to buy additional units just in case.