Ninja Wallet Multiple Card Shaped Toolkit

Ninja Wallet is a very useful tool I have in my wallet. It’s basically a credit card shaped metal card which hides a few tools inside.

The tools inside are :
  1. bottle opener
  2. screw driver
  3. phone holder
  4. ruler
  5. box opener
  6. Peeler (fruits)
  7. Letter opener
The 2 most used functions I have used is bottle opener and screwdriver. It's really handy for my DIY jobs.
Ninja Wallet Version 1

There’s a lot of fakes out there with Version 1. I've seen it sold at MrDIY but not sure if it's original or not.

There’s a Version 2 Ninja Wallet, the additional features the Version 2 is  has a mirror and can be customized with your own design and colors.

Ninja Wallet Version 2

Customized Ninja Wallet

Official Link to the Ninja Wallet Tool
https://www.walletninja.com/