Changing Outdoor Water Filter

My water filter wrench collection
Time to change the water filter in the house. Over the years after installing so many types of water filter, I got a huge collection of the different sizes of water filter wrench already. There's total lack of standardization in this area. While the filter core is standardize, the filter wrenches (to open the water filter) are not, different manufacturer use different size. 

In the market, the standard filtration size is 5 microns, there's also 3 microns. Molecules bigger than 5/3 microns will be filtered out. I've gone 1 step further to buy 1 microns filter, supposedly able to block lots of impurities out.  Cost me RM 6 for a single filter cartridge, which I could probably but 2 of the 5 micron filter cartridge.

These filters not not very sophisticated with those backwater, sediment filter etc but I can personally vouch their effectiveness. Once after water cut was resumed, I compared the water running out of the filter vs water direct from the pipe and can see the water coming from the filter is crystal clear.