Oreo Cheese Crab - and the race for creativity breaks another glass ceiling

Food in this decade is getting fancier and fancier like fashion. What was in in the yester years might not appeal to generation of the next decade. Today we see food trends like hipster bubble tea and salted egg yolk food recopies.

Someone posted this Oreo Cheese Crab I it lit my thoughts on this. Pairing sweet biscuits dessert with a traditionally salty seafood were once taboo in the kitchen. Today this has reach new norm. Personally I would still prefer my crabs cooks like Singapore Chilli Crab style.

I wonder how this Oreo Cheese Crab would taste like.


Another interesting innovation I see is the jelly chinese dumpling. It is made from Konyaku jelly with embedded pieces of fruit pieces. I've never seen this kind of creativity in years.