Expensive lessons - Pbbank C35 structured warrant

Bought this Public Bank call warrant on anticipation the share would rebound but unfortunately it didn't, losses were amplified. A call warrant is bought when you anticipate the stock will rise.

I went in at RM 0.115, today it is at RM 0.065.


Checking the Nagawarrant Live Matrix shows I'm still a long way to go as PBBANK shares to reach 0.115 is totally out of the charts. PBBANK would need to hit probably RM22-RM23 to breakeven.

I'm still a long way to learn about structured warrants but just want to highlight the dangers and risks when you buy structured warrants. I will sell it off end of the week if there are not signs of changes in the share price of PBBANK.

Today as of October 2019, the PBbank C35 warrant is now only RM0.01, can say I bet the wrong direction and the bank won.



Update 20191220 - Pbbank C-35 structured warrant update
Ok, officially the investment bank wins in this one. Lost 100% in this warrant.