Know your estate agents PEA,REN,REA in Malaysia

I was browsing propwall to look for housing agents when I just happened to be more attentive to the housing agent's "job" title. I was wondering what PEA was and found that it is probationary estate agent, then my mind went about thinking that a probationary estate agent might be a newbie.

I checked it out with my ex colleague who is now a real estate agent and found that PEA are housing agents that have just completed their real estate agent exam and need to be in this probationary mode for 2 years with an agency before officially being recognized as a REA (Real Estate Agent).

So basically the real estate agent journey is probably like this :

REN - Real Estate Negotiator -> PEA - Probationary Estate Agent -> REA - Real Estate Agent



📜Ads

I'm also involved in micro-investing with Raiz Invest robo advisor where you can easily invest your spare (in PNB variable rate funds) change from your Maybank account. If you join using this link, we will both get RM5 when you use my invite code👉 https://links.raiz.com.my/aTYk