Alixco P2P Peer to Peer Lending and Financing

While Alixco P2P peer to peer lending has been in operations for some time in Malaysia, I never got my account activated as I was busy reviewing and testing out the other 2 more popular P2P services like Fundaztic and Funding Societies.

Today I got my account at Alixco activated. 


What is immediately noticeable is the companies that you will be funding in Alixco are revealed. For other peer 2 peer lending companies like Fundaztic and Funding Societies the companies are not revealed for security reasons, which I am told is they do not want investors to be on a vigilante hunt for the company directors in the event the loan defaults as they want to use legal means to do recovery of funds.




Will blog further and improve on this article as and when I get more information about the services.

Updates 20191118 : 
Alixco currently has a fund raising campaign targeting specifically woman entrepreneurs, there was a cafe in Penang just listed request for financing in Alixco. Basically, based on the interface investors have to transfer the amount willing to loan to the Alixco trustee account at Maybank and then upload the evidence. A bit of a broken process compared to Funding Societies and Fundaztic.




Disclaimer : Do not that p2p lending is risky stuff, do your due diligence and guard your money. 


🖊️Sign up via my unique referral link for both parties (getting loans and investor)



Links :