Landlord Studio Pro Referral/Invite - BDL666

If you are a property manager or you manage a lot of real estate properties, managing tenant payments, tenant complains, contractors, estate utility bills can be a real pain. I know and I've been there before, using Google docs, sheets, forms and standard emails.




Landlord Studio Pro is a app that allows people who manage property like yourself to assist in managing real estate properties in scale. The app is available on web and also mobile so it's quite flexible as some landlord apps are strictly only on mobile, making it very difficult to type in long sentenses (eg notes, addresses).

Landlord Studio has got a referral invite link which you may use mine to get some tiny benefits. At the moment the company charges USD 1 per month for each property you manage and payment is up front 12 months.



Links
My referral link to sign up
www.landlordstudio.com/?refer=BDL666
https://www.landlordstudio.com/

Disclaimer : I just started testing using the site only. I will post more reviews after a few months of testing. I 100% recommend it yet.