The most lightweight free PDF Reader - Sumatra PDF

I was a bit frustrated with the pdf readers I had like Adobe Reader DC, Foxit Reader which I found both the software to be quite bloated and slow to load. The Adobe Reader DC reader was the heavily cluttered with all sort of functions which a casual user like me don't use like cloud functions, document sharing, mobile features, starred items and the list goes on.

I needed a no nonsense kind of pdf reader just like opening pdf in Chrome browser. While using Chrome browser was quite minimalist, I felt the lack of the pdf bookmark menu on Chrome was a hindrance. 

I discovered this freeware called SumatraPDF which was blazingly fast to open pdf documents and quite light weight. It's malware free as I've scanned it using my laptop's Kasperssky Antivirus.



SumatraPDF can be downloaded here