Getting green tax rebates from Cukai Taksiran from MPPJ

If you stay in Petaling Jaya, there is a 30% rebate on cukai taksiran if you can provide documentary evidence of what you have done to stay green.

Each green initiative that you have done can only be used once a year so you need to crank up your creativity each year. For this year, the initiative I submitted was to recycle used cooking oil. Used cooking oil can be purchased back by Alam Flora at Cyberjaya, I made sure the Alam Flora receipt given was with my name so that I can file for the green initiative tax rebates.

The other initiatives which I know will work are solar panels, use of LED lamps and composting.







To qualify you need to fill up the assessment tax rebates for eco friendly house owners application form.


Links
xs