Odini thailand roboadvisor by Robowealth Thailand in Malaysia


Malaysia securities commissions has been on an approval spree granting operational licenses to a few robo advisors. News article can be found here. One such robo advisor is from Robo wealth, a fintech company originating from Thailand. 

Existingly, there's already 3 robo advisors operating in Malaysia (Stashaway, Wahed Invest and MyTheo). Raiz Invest is another robo advisor that has yet to be launch but seems to be launching soon after their announcement of partnership with PNB (Permodalan National Berhad).

Robo wealth's robo advisor app is called Odini in Thailand which I believe the same app will be used in Malaysia. From what I've read, Odini app invests in Thailand unit trust funds (they call it LTF - Long Term Funds) and if so it will offer a gateway to Malaysian investors to invest in Thailand funds which I've never seen any unit trust or mutual fund in Malaysia offer. 






I have no idea what this handsome guy is talking about Odini but I think this guy is the founder of Robowealth Thailand.





  πŸ”—Links

πŸ“œAds

I'm also involved in micro-investing with Raiz Invest robo advisor where you can easily invest your spare (in PNB variable rate funds) change from your Maybank account. If you join using this link, we will both get RM5 when you use my invite codeπŸ‘‰ https://links.raiz.com.my/aTYk