BoostPay ewallet and Standard Chartered Promo cashback RM10 after top up RM100

BoostPay ewallet is having cashback promotion in collaboration with Standard Chartered Bank. If you top up RM100 you can get BoostPay cashback of RM10, that is a 10% return on investment. Each ewallet user can only do this a maximum of 2 times.

This is a limited time promotion is until 14 Mar 2020.

One of my friend mentioned to me that this can be done using other person's Boostpay ewallet, just strike out a deal with a close friend and then reload your friend's Boostpay wallet and then split the cashback bonus. Just make sure to ask your friend to return the original amount.

I've tested it out and will blog more later about it. 


If for some odd reasons you guys are not signed up yet please do using my invite code and referral code for BoostPay is onglrwv while  my TouchNGo wallet invite code is abmuke. I've seen Malaysia changed a lot in recent years with regard to ewallets, tech savvy people are using it and I'm also one of them.