BP Labs Doctor2U Mobile App - Call doctor from Mobile App

Before the (Mandatory Control Order) implemented in Malaysia, I went to BP Labs to do a comprehensive health check. Just as I wanted to collect my report back, MCO came into effect and the BP Labs lab (Kajang branch) where I did my blood and urine tests was under enhance MCO and the roads leading to the place had a lot of roadblocks.

The BP Labs staff introduced me to their mobile app called Doctor2U where my test reports could be viewed only and submitted for a doctor to interpret it online.

How it works is I first download the app, create a user account and then key in my IC number and my report will be there for viewing. From the app itself, I can take the report and request a doctor to review and give comments on my medical report. Everything is done via the chat function.

Doctor2U is not just an app to view medical reports, it has also many other functions like video calling a doctor for a fee,  calling an ambulance, scheduling a  doctor to visit my house and ordering medicine and medical supplies.

Overall I had mixed experience with the app as the 1st doctor which I messaged didn’t reply to my messages for a very long time but after retrying again by opening another message, the doctor did reply me within the hour. Having said that, this app is indeed a very useful app in view of the current covid-19 situation where customers like myself are not able to physically go the the branch to collect reports and visit the doctors.









Links