Syfe Singapore Robo Advisor Referral/Invite - Singapore Robo Advisor

 

So I signed up to this robo advisor from Singapore. I find this robo advisor a bit interesting for its REIT portfolio. This portfolio focuses entirely on Singapore REIT stocks.

Do note that this robo advisor is from Singapore. As a Malaysian to move money in and out into the robo advisor accounts will be a bit more complicated than Malaysian based robo advisors.

Management fees are standard robo advisor fees below 1%.

At the moment there’s a lot of hype on Syfe robo advisor as the referral rewards for signing up to Syfe is SGD100 for each referrer and referee.

This robo advisor has a regulatory license to operate by MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore).

Disclaimer : I do not have skin in the game yet. I've yet to actually put in my own money into this investments yet. Similar to all my blog posts, I will update the this post as and when I invested and document down this investment journey. 

πŸ“Links

https://www.syfe.com/home/