Moovby car sharing marketplace app 🚗

Today I signed up with Moovby after finding out about the app few months ago. Basically Moovby is a car sharing marketplace app. It's an app where people can rent out their cars to other people whereby the Moovby app is the facilitator.


I checked the cars on the platform and I can rent a Myvi for as low as RM100 per day while its RM350 for a Mercedes Benz. This kind of platforms are very popular in the United States and its equivalent there is called Turo. A lot of car owners who have a spare car rents out their cars to other people to earn a bit of spare cash. It's a win win situation also as some renters need to rent a luxury car or a 4x4 pickup for the weekend or special occasions.

I think Moovby has got some form of referral code somewhere but I didn't really find it, just signed up without using any referral codes. I'm still new to this app so will provide more updates as and when I have any. I've signed up as both a user and a host (to rent out cars).

📍Links

https://moovby.com/

https://turo.com/