Replace Proton Inspira Car Emblem Badge 🚓

And so, my car number plate fell off so I had to replace the number plates.  While getting the number plates done (cost around RM40), I decided to change the faded Proton Emblem on my Proton Inspira.


Cost of replacement emblem together with installation service was RM40 also. Initially I thought it was very expensive as the emblem can be bought cheap at online ecommerce sites (Lazada/Shopee), boy I was wrong, it was quite hard to remove the existing old emblem, the whole front grill had to be removed, the old emblem pried open and then the old double sided glue and sticker removed.

Quite satisfied with the work. The new emblem is shiny and used on newer Proton Models like X50, X70 SUVs. Conclusion is it is not easy to change the emblem, best to ask car accessories workshop to do than to DIY. 


I also replaced the back emblem, the size of the back emblem is the same as the emblem at the front.