Perodua Bezza remote control battery replacement - CR1620 type 🚗


Over the weekend, I encountered an issue with my parent's Perodua Bezza remote control. It wasn't functioning properly, requiring multiple presses to unlock the car. To resolve the problem, I removed the key cover and identified the battery type as CR1620


However, my search at MrDIY for a replacement battery proved futile as they only stocked CR2XXX batteries, which were incompatible. I went around many places and this battery model is very rarely stocked in normal stores, mostly watch shops, car key replacements shops only have.


Consequently, I turned to Lazada and ordered the 3 volt CR1620 battery. Once it arrived, I promptly replaced the battery, and to my surprise, the remote control started working flawlessly. I was pleased to discover that the key remote didn't require any mini screws, allowing easy access to the battery by simply prying open the remote control.