PBebank MyPB Public Bank eBanking account locked out after failing challenge response 🏦

Challenge Response answers is as important as the password itself.

Just before Christmas 2023, I inadvertently locked my Public Bank e-banking account by failing the challenge-response questions. The account lockdown occurred when I tried to initiate a transfer to a new account, one to which I had never transferred funds before. At that point, I was confronted with the challenging response questions. Unfortunately, I couldn't recall the answers I had previously set for these questions, and after several attempts, I found myself unable to log in to my e-banking account.

The error message seen was : 

Your User ID has been locked for security reasons.

We will contact you within 24 hours to unlock your User ID. We appreciate your patience.
I contacted Public Bank's general helpline, but the representatives were unable to unlock my ID. They informed me that lockouts related to challenge-response IDs require assistance from Public Bank's Cyber Fraud Security team. I was provided with the contact number 03-2177 3555 (aka Case Management). The support team at the main support line at 03-21708000 will not be able to assist, they can only assist to unlock account if in-correct password was attempted.

After persistently trying, I successfully reached the Cyber Fraud Security (aka Case Management) team and they assisted in restoring functionality to my Public Bank e-banking account.