DIY Landlord - Where to get cheap lightnings


Where to get cheap lightings stuff

During my spare time, I do property management for my clients. My focus is to maximize client returns on investment by minimizing cost. This will enable them to breakeven using their rental returns faster.  One of the places which I like to shop is House of Lightings located at Bukit Puchong, just before LDP Puchong 2nd toll. There you can find lots of cheap bulb, lightings and fans. 

Just keep in mind not to expect super service there as they are busy as hell during weekends. There just don't have time to entertain you. My strategy normally is to grab whichever sales person I see and force him/she to take my orders. 



No. 33-35, Jalan BPU 6, Bandar Puchong Utama, Puchong, 47100, Puchong, Selangor  47100, Malaysia
+60 3-5882 3790
Google Maps location : http://goo.gl/maps/7pgug


Email me if you know any cheaper place. My readers and I are eager to know also.