Tapping for power from the car

After a few years of not getting my Ramly Burgers, I suddenly craved for it after a very hectic day repairing and refurbishing houses.

There’s a couple of Ramly burger stalls around my housing neighborhood but a lot of them were quite crowded, so I went to the less crowded one, it’s just a simple store manned by 2 Malay boys.

While waiting I noticed the stall didn’t have a generator and only had 1 small lamp, the electricity to the lamp was tapped from their Proton Saga’s battery. They told me it could last whole night as they only used 1 single lamp. Under normal circumstances, 1 single lamp is not enough to light up the store properly but in their case their stall was strategically parked in front of 24hours brightly litted 7-11 convenience shop.

Takeaway from this observation is that if you are creative enough you can find ways to fix problems and save money. In the case of this the Ramly burger stall boys saved money from buying power generators and extra lighting equipment.