Replacing catridge of Joven JP200 indoor water filter

I’ve been using a few units of the Joven JP200 internal water filter by Joven.



I mainly bought it due to one of its model which is bright red unit, kind of reminds me of the bright colored Kitch SMEG refrigerator.  They have other colors like black and white.



The JP200 water filter makes the room kitchen stand out with the bright red color.  The JP200 can be purchase from House of Lightings Puchong, IOI City Mall (HomePro). I think Lazada is stilling it for at around the RM120-RM130 range.


I’ve bought the Joven water filter for RM 46.50 from Lazada. Typically it’s time to change the filter when the water flow slows down. The cartridge type is JP200C. The filter is supposed to be changed when the water flow starts to slow down.

It says on the pack that it removes the following :
- odour
- chlorine
- sediment
- turbidity (clarity)
- rust

Tenants love it also because it really makes your kitchen look classy and sophisticated.

Note : Joven didn't pay me to write this post. Just one of the things I thought of blogging recently after I had to change the filter.

🔗 Links