OxWhite executive whiter than white shirt and Rakuten Trade

Oxwhite executive shirt

When I signed up for Rakuten Stock Contra account https://rakutentrade.my, there was a collaboration between Oxwhite https://oxwhite.com/ (white executive shirt online retailer) and Rakuten.  I was rewarded with a free Oxwhite executive shirt, only need to pay shipping fees of RM8.

I waited for 3 months only the item arrived. The reasons I understand is that the shirts are made in bulk in the factory. I like the packaging of the shirt, it was properly packed and came with a thank you note from the founder. The quality of the shirt is definitely better than what you can from departmental stores.  These shirts have been dipped in some sort of sauce that it doesn't need to be ironed.

The promotion is over already. Sizes need to follow G2000 size. However, even without promotion, the price of a single shirt will be lower than store bought ones.



I gave away the shirts as the sleeve length wasn't the length of my arm (my arms are non standard :).  I still prefer tailored shirts but if your body shape fits G2000 catalog shirts, these shirts are a value for money buy. 

OxWhite executive whiter than white shirt and Rakuten Trade

You can use my referral code to sign up for Rakuten Trade for buying and selling Malaysian stocks. Both of us will get 500 Rakuten loyalty points which can be later used for exchange of items.