Supernova Run 2019 at Putrajaya Sports Club

This year's goal is to run at least 12 runs. So this week I joined the Cross Gear Supernova run. I'm still a newbie in running, so joined the 5km one. The event was held at Putrajaya Sports Club. 

Event started at 7.30AM but I arrived at 6.30AM so there were warm up sessions and some time for me to take pictures of the beautify Putrajaya lake.



In the end, I manage to clock 39 mins for 5KM. It's a terrible statistic and dead serious in improving it further. Ideally it should be around 30mins for 5KM. Got a finisher medal, Syahirah moisturising cream, Gardenia bun and a bottle of water. No milo truck this time. Overall event was quite small and very few participants.




There's this website called Racexasia http://racexasia.com which is sort of an agent that compiles all the upcoming races being organized. I registered for all of my runs from this site. Tips, they accept BoostPay payment, pay via Boost and you can get a small BoostPay shake rebate.