Bought and tested a micro nozzle high pressure shower head from Lazada

So my tenant from China complained that the water heater shower pressure was very low one day. I went and see and indeed the water pressure was very low. This problem was partly due to my mistake for scrimping and saving on buying a water heater system without a pump. The cheapo water shower was bought below RM500 while a water heater with pump costs more than RM500.


Instead of changing the whole water heater again, I decided to opt for another cheapo method which is to buy a high pressure micro nozzle shower head from Lazada. Previously I was many people doing facebook live selling these products and I felt for the price sold there would be no harm in testing it out.



The high pressure shower head arrive just in 1 day. I called up my tenant to fix a time for installation.

 
Changing the shower head was also a very easy job. So I tested the shower head before and after effects. 


Basically, the micro nozzle high pressure shower head does seem to increase the water pressure but the effect is quite small, it cannot be substituted from buying a water heater with pump. The micro nozzle makes the water droplets more smooth and is a comfort to the skin.

Overall I'm quite satisfied with the product and my tenant was glad I attended her complain but to be frank, the water pressure only increase by a little bit and I hope the tenant doesn't complain further.