Affordable place to fix/repair handphone and smartphones in Lowyat Plaza Malaysia 📲

I recently dropped my smartphone on a marble floor and the screen broke despite having a plastic screen protector. 


My IT savvy friend recommended me a place at Lowyat Plaza which repairs phone at a reasonable price. Apparently it is so cheap that other phone repair operators sent their customer phones to this place also. 

The place that repairs phones is called Cell Care. It is located at 1st floor after going up the elevator in Low Yat Plaza. However, I had a tough time finding the place because it’s located at one end of the floor and is quite obscure. In fact, I had to brave through many store hustlers who were asking me to repair my phone at their place when they saw I was holding a phone with a broken screen and walking around.

The price to change my phone screen (Android XiaoMi Pocophone F1) was  only RM 100. The time taken to install the new screen was only 1 1/2 hours, officially, the time they tell customers to wait is 2 hours. The shop guys advised me that the phone was not to be used for 1 hour after receiving the phone.

One thing customers have to take note is that you have to give your unlock code/pattern to the repair shop as they need to test the screen after repairing, if not the shop will not provide warranty. The warranty provided is 1 month.

2 more tips I want to give is to bring an extra phone so that the shop can contact you when the repairs have been completed and also to bargain on the repair price.

⚓The address for the shop is : 
Low Yat Plaza, UG-28A, UG, Jalan 1/77, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur


Links