Relisting my property on Speedhome after tenant left ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿƒ

 Price is what you pay, value is what you get - Warren Buffet

 The tenant living in my unit in Cyberjaya which was tenanted using Speedhome left so I had to start relisting my unit again on Speedhome. 

I relisted my unit on Speedhome again and arranged for the SpeedRunners to collect keys from me. Initially the speed runner team arrange their 3rd party runners (zoom runners) to collect the keys but the runners did not turn up despite the date and time arranged (via Speedhome chat). Zoom runners is a delivery service startup company which I think there's some collaboration between Speedhome and Zoom delivery to use Zoom runners to reduce the workload of SpeedRunners.


In the end, as there were many inquiries for my unit, the SpeedRunner in charge finally contacted me for key collection at the property. The SpeedRunner collected the keys and brought prospective tenants to see the unit. Appointment was made to meet at 4PM and I was impressed the SpeedRunner came early and was waiting for me already when I arrived. We chatted a bit about the new changes and improvements Speedhome was doing and also how the workload has increased as more and more people are more receptive to use rental deposit insurance (aka no deposit rental). The SpeedRunner informed me that he not just do key collection and viewings for Speedhome clients/customers but also do defects checking on units for insurance claims. Defects claims are done for clients for the clients to claim damage and defects on their units that the tenant left.


The changes/improvements I see over this key handling over process compared to previously.
  1. No need to sign any physical document for key handover (online form).
  2. Use of 3rd party key collection by zoom rider (didn't for me)  
  3. Speedhome arranges 2-3 tenants view the unit at the same time (more efficient)
Anyway, I think Speedhome team is quite busy nowadays which business growing so as landlords is better to have some initiative to some stuff to help Speedhome. For example, while the Speedhome team say they can collect the keys from my place of residence (not the unit I'm renting), I decided to meet the Speedhome Speedrunner at the rental unit as they previously did not come and collect earlier (zoom rider). The submission of police reports by Speedhome (for insurance claims) also took some time as they had a back log of reports yet to be done, I will write a blog post on this area in another blog post. Police reports are required for landlords to claim from the rental insurer (Allianz).

My 1st post reviewing and using Speedhome earlier is here.

๐Ÿ Updates 20220201
The foresaid property is in advanced stages of being rented out already. Speedhome is currently conducting Zero Deposit Eligibility check on the tenant. Upon completion, the SpeedRunners will handover the keys to the tenant.

I wrote here about a tip I found on how to pin chats in Speedhome here.

๐Ÿ Updates 20220203
My unit has finally been rented out using Speedhome after the tenant paid the booking fees (Earnest Deposit). The booking fees will be utilized for 1st month rental payment also.

๐Ÿ Updates 20220205
Speedhome Speedrunner came to pass back the key they were holding to me . I took a Beamride to the property, the escooter is not Speedhome's. There's Beamride scooters in Cyberjaya already.



๐Ÿ Updates 20220210
Ok tenant has moved into this unit already. Apparently the tenant works just at the next office block so the location's very convenient for him. This is the fastest I've managed to get my unit rented out using Speedhome.

๐Ÿ Updates 20220308
Rental payments for this property unit have started. So far so good. 


๐Ÿ Updates 20220428
OTR (On Time Rental) for May kicking in so rental payments will be on time and it's not even May yet. The status can be checked from Speedhome sister site Speedrent but for busy people like me having a simple SMS notification from Speedhome is a highly welcomed.

๐Ÿ Updates 20220601
As expected, payment for Jun 2022 is here.

๐Ÿ“Links

https://speedhome.com/

https://www.zoomitnow.co/id/

๐Ÿ’ชSpeedHome Referral Program

Speedhome has a customer refer customer program (friend intro friend program). Get RM200 from Speedhome once your property gets rented out at Speedhome platform.

Here's my referral link to sign up :

   ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฝ https://speedhome.com/refer/60126422948