Stashaway Malaysia Thematic Portfolios - Technology Enablers, The Future of Consumer Tech, Healthcare Innovation

Stashaway was the 1st robo advisor to appear in Malaysia and also the 1st robo advisor to launch the now popular thematic portfolios.


Thematic portfolios are basically a portfolio invested a lot in a certain sector. In the old days these portfolios are called sector focus mutual funds / sector focused portfolio. 

The 3 portfolios that Stashaway has are Technology Enablers, The Future of Consumer Tech and Healthcare Innovation.

I'm putting some cash into "The Future of Consumer Tech" portfolio as I currently do not have exposure to it specifically ecommerce. This portfolio is invested into E-commerce, Fintech, Gaming, Internet, Future of Mobility and Social Media ETFs.


Updates 20220605
After a very long time, I logged into my Stashaway account and see that my "The Future of Consumer Tech" portfolio  is in slightly negative territory.

📍Links

https://www.stashaway.my/thematic-portfolios

📍Referral

For those wanting to sign up for Stashaway, can use my referral code : jonoav.