Calling Lalamove on demand parcel delivery service 📦 alternative to Grab Delivery - referral link code


I've been a Lalamove user for some time already. I usually use Lalamove to shift big items goods (eg washing machine, fridge) between different property units. Lalamove is an Asia-based technology company which started in Hong Kong that provides delivery services by connecting users with delivery drivers on its mobile and web apps. 


There's many sized vehicles in Lalamove for transportation, there's Lorry, Pickup trucks, cars and motors. 

This time round, I use Lalamove to deliver keys to my contractor. It cost me only RM23 to send the keys from Bangi to Petaling Jaya. I'm impressed that with technology, a normal middle class person like myself can afford a personal runner using Lalamove.


The Lalamove interface is smooth and problem free. I can save common addresses for future use. 


Grab (Grab Delivery) and Gojek has got delivery in app also and so I reckon the competition for this type of service is quick stiff.

After each delivery, you can earn Lalapoints which can be used to exchange for discount vouchers.




LalaMove referral Link (need to download the Lalamove app 1st)
If you are planning to sign up for Lalamove, use my referral code below and get a welcome voucher.

Join Lalamove and get a coupon right away. 
👉My referral Link below (need to open in mobile browser) :

Links