Orenchi Self Service Launderette Dobi Referral Code: szvmsge

While I do have a washing machine at home, unfortunately, I don't have access to a dryer. There are times when I need to expedite my laundry process, which is why I often visit a nearby automated laundry service.

Recently, I came across a new, modern launderette called Orenchi. What immediately caught my attention were the gleaming machines and the newly renovated storefront. What sets Orenchi apart from other launderettes is its innovative approach – it can be fully controlled through a smartphone app.

To get started, all you need to do is sign up for the app. Once registered, you can simply scan the QR code on the washing machine or dryer to initiate the operation. No more fussing with traditional washing tokens or carrying cash. You can easily fund your Orenchi wallet through Bank Transfer FPX, e-wallets, or credit cards.

Bid farewell to the inconvenience of handling physical money; now, your entire laundry experience can be managed seamlessly from your smartphone."




Another feature of the app that I appreciate is its flexibility when it comes to topping up funds. It seamlessly accommodates popular e-wallets like BoostPay and TnG e-wallet, in addition to the standard bank FPX and credit card options. Using the app is a breeze, thanks to its user-friendly and intuitive interface.

However, my only concern thus far is the Orenchi branch I visited. Despite mentioning that Wi-Fi is available for free, they didn't provide clear instructions on how to connect to their Wi-Fi hotspot. Apart from this minor issue, the overall setup is impressively new and modern, leaving little else to complain about."



If you're curious about trying out Orenchi launderette, feel free to use my referral code szvmsge. By doing so, you'll receive RM5 in credits upon signing up. Additionally, Orenchi is open to franchise opportunities, though I don't have all the details to provide a comprehensive comment on this matter.

The Orenchi branch I personally tested is located in Cyberjaya at H-G, 53A, Biz Avenue 2, Neocyber, Lingkaran Cyber Point Barat. For more information and to explore their other outlets, you can visit their website. Please note that I haven't listed all the branches here because Orenchi is a relatively new company, and their branch locations may change periodically.

Orenchi also has branches in other areas of the Klang Valley, including Selangor and Kuala Lumpur, although I haven't had the opportunity to visit those locations myself."


🔗Links

http://www.orenchi.asia/

https://www.facebook.com/pocketdobi/

📜Ads

I am micro-investing with Raiz roboadvisor where you can easily invest your spare (in PNB variable rate funds) change in your Maybank account. If you join using this link, we will both get RM5 when you use my invite code: https://links.raiz.com.my/aTYk