How to get Maybank Maybank2u transaction statement - Maybank2u transaction receipts - not the classic website๐Ÿฆ

Someone better document this down so I will volunteer to do now. Maybank is one of the 2 bank Internet Banking websites (other one is Public Bank) which I use frequently for my banking needs.

I usually have lots of online banking transactions to do towards month end and I found the best optimal way to do it is to do all the payments 1st and then only save out all the transaction slips. These slips are usually required by other parties for proof of payment.

Here's the steps on how to get the Maybank Internet Banking  transaction slips on Maybank website.

  • Login to Maybank website (www.maybank2u.com.my)
  • Click on the ...  (called hamburger button) button of the account (Eg savings account/current account)
  • Click on the list to reveal the drop down list.
    

  • At the drop down list, select M2U Transaction.


  • The arrow down button is where the download of transaction statements (aka transaction receipts) are located. (in Adobe PDF format).