How to download account statements in Raiz Malaysia App

I've been a Raiz Invest user since its pre launch in Malaysia.  I'm currently using this app together with my Maybank account to micro-save and micro-invest. Basically whenever I have spare monies in my Maybank account (even as low as RM5, RM10), I will divert all these spare change into my Raiz Invest account and treat this app like my digital coin box.  While the app has got round up features on purchases using Maybank debit card, I don't find it useful at the moment because I prefer using ewallets (BoostPay, TouchNGo).

While the app is very simple and easy to navigate, there seems to be no clear location/place/screen to download account statements. 

One of the personal finance forum that I frequent pointed out that Raiz Invest Malaysia app actually has a screen to download the account statements in PDF format.

👉 This is how to download Raiz Invest account statements (issued monthly) from the Raiz Invest mobile app : 

1) Pull the side menu out in the app. 

2) Select Settings


3) Select Support 
4) Select View Statements


5) Now the generated account statements can be downloaded here. The account statements will be downloaded in PDF format.


Below is how the account statements of Raiz Invest looks like, it shows a summary of the investments made and also management fees charge. So far my risk profile is considered moderate and I want my investments in a less aggressive but not too conservative mode and so Raiz Invest puts me in the moderate category and invests in PNB's balanced fund called ASN Imbang 2 (ASNI2).


If you stumbled upon this blog post and not know what is Raiz Invest, the hottest fintech app in Malaysia right now do read by previous blog posts on Raiz Invest here :

https://propfessor.blogspot.com/2020/06/raiz-invest-fomerly-acorns-malaysia.html

📜Ads

Raiz Invest Malaysia is organizing a friend/buddy referral campaign. Each of us get RM5 after topping up just RM5 from your Maybank Account. The robo advisor taps into PNB (Permodalan Nasional Berhad)'s variable rate funds. This means you get RM10 just putting in RM5. A major prerequisite for signing up is you need to have a Maybank account with a debit card (ATM card). 

(💡 Update: This campaign has ended on 30/9/2020 and the reward of RM10 has been reduce to RM5 if you use my referral)

Raiz Invest is a micro savings and miro investing robo advisor app. 



All Raiz investment portfolios are investing in unit trust funds (variable price units) managed by Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad (ASNB), a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB).

I wrote an earlier article (detailed) about the Raiz Invest robo advisor app:

https://propfessor.blogspot.com/2020/06/raiz-invest-fomerly-acorns-malaysia.html

🔗👉My Referral Link is as belows, sign up and both of us get RM5 each:
app.raiz.com.my/invite/4VZ2E3